Chat

Free

45 reviews

I made this app in free time. Positive ratings would generate more updates. ### DESCRIPTION ### Chat to talk to each other. In free version you can not create a private chat with notification (like SMS). You can upload images like in a MMS, download images from others and just have fun while chatting with others. New in this version: - Free video download in chat is included! - Free audio download in chat is included! - Store images local with fullscreen preview mode We were told to only allow this chat for users with age of 13 or older. Flirt chat is only available for age of 18 or older. You can share your own images. Images can be stored with full resolution in local image galery. This chat is not like whatsapp or googletalk
show full description
More discussion about Chat
No Sound when Chatting in Windows 8
"Hey, guys, A strange phenomenon struck me greatly this morning. My laptop is installed with windows 8 operating system. It has been working well. But this morning, when I tried to get voice chat with one of my client, the annoying thing happened. ..."
Built-in Microphone Problems in Windows 8
"Hello, guys, How is everything going? Recently, I upgraded the operating system of my laptop to windows 8. Before the upgrading, the built-in microphone was working normally. And after the upgrading, it has been working normally for a while. But l..."
Chatting Unreachable of Gmail in Windows 8
"Hello, everyone, Have you ever encountered the similar problem I met recently? I installed windows 8 home premium operating system in my laptop. But after rebooting, I can not chat with my friends by Gmail. If I click Chat, there is no response. I..."

More

Chat

Related Windows Phone apps