Kid Cards is a flash card application for children. There are different categories of flash cards but Kid Cards also allows you to create your own categories and flash cards. Try creating a category for your baby called 'Family' and add Grandpa, Grandma, Mom and Dad flash cards.
There are many different ways your child can interact with the flash cards.
1. Flash cards - Select a category and cycle through the flash cards one at a time.
2. Mismatch - Four images are displayed and you need to choose which one does not belong.
3. Starts With - One letter is displayed and you need to select the picture that begins with that letter.
4. Guess the picture - Guess what the blurred image is
5. Translate - Listen to a card in English then translate to another language. Great way to introduce a new language to your child.
6. Memory Game - Find pairs of identical pictures.
7. Swipe (NEW*) - Paint with your finger just by swiping!
UPDATED:Translation is supported in the following languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified),Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Persian (Farsi), Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hmong Daw, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamee
Added Swipe game. Allows you to paint with your finger just by swiping!
Updated speech and translation service. Now more languages to choose from.
owner identity,photo, music, and video libraries,data services,camera,HD720P (720x1280),WVGA (480x800),WXGA (768x1280)
In the recent few days, a problem is annoying me. As a newbie, I could not find a good way to solve it. To be specific, my laptop with windows 8 operating system is running very slowly. It often gets stuck and I could not visit the webp..."
Have you ever encountered the similar problem i come across recently? In detail, every time when I am visiting some webpages or watching some flashes, there is always a small flash window appearing frenquently (at the interval of..."
Have you ever been obsessed with a certain game? I have. Recently I've become really addicted to balloon defence 3 which is a flash game. I am just wondering if there's a way to download it so I can play it whenever and wherever I want to..."