New York is the most populous city in the United States and the center of the New York Metropolitan Area, one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world, with a population of 8,175,133 distributed over a land area of just 305 square miles (790 square km). New York exerts a significant impact upon global commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology, education, and entertainment. New York City consists of 5 boroughs: The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island. As many as 800 languages are spoken in New York, making it the most linguistically diverse city in the world.
This colorful and comprehensive tourist guide will help you explore the tourist attractions of the “City That Never Sleeps”, making your stay in NYC both informative and fun.
- A map with easy access to all major attractions and your current location
- Comprehensive information about every attraction
- More than 280 photos
- Easy access to the web sites of all city attractions
- Exact prices, opening hours, and other practical information
New in v3.5:
- Added city guide app wall
- Various fixes and performance optimizations
New in v1.1:
- Improved readability
- Fixed marketplace snapshots
"Why the sound is crackling and pretty soon when I play Windows Media. It crashes saying that the video drivers are not installed or not working properly. I tried to re-install dirver, its still the same. After that i uninstalled all of my drivers an..."